- Student(s) must visit the dojo and speak to the instructor(s) prior to registration.
- Student(s) must devote at least three months, minimal, to their training.
- Student(s) must follow all dojo rules, etiquette, etc.
- Student(s) must attend a minimum of three hours per week. Five hours of training are offered each week.
- Students(s) attendance sheet will be signed "after" class and only by the instructor(s) and/or designated mentor.
- Student(s) will present project to instructor(s) and/or designated mentor to ensure accuracy of data and what student(s) have learned.
- Student(s) must pass their first grading in order to be signed off. This can be done within the first three months without a problem.
- Student(s) must complete assigned research and present to instructor and/or designated mentor before final write off is approved.
- Student(s) must have a white martial arts uniform which can be purchased from the school.